11.24.2008

grace

I've heard my entire life "His grace is sufficient for me". At different times in life, I understood, just an inkling of how big His grace really is. But in the past few months, I feel like I can almost reach my arms around it. His grace is H-U-G-E.! And if it isn't sufficient for me, than who or what am I placing my hope, purpose, and trust in?

His grace means more now to me than ever before. ~ love ~ mercy ~ forgiveness ~ justice ~ hope ~ trust ~ honor ~ peace ~ presence ~ provision ~ power ~ kindness ~ joy ~ discipline ~ selflessness ~ health ~ patience ~ ~ ~

I can go on and on. But my hope is that God continues to bring us to a place of His grace. It is sufficient. And if it means falling to my knees, in raw humility, than so be it...

0 comments: